Frequently Asked Questions
1. Can I get advanced tickets to the show that I want to see?
tickets are available for some, but not
all of our shows at Gruene Hall. You can find out which shows offer
sale tickets by looking on the
monthly calendar for the icon, or by looking at the advance ticket box on the front page, or by going directly to the ticket booth
2. How do I order advance tickets?
the shows offering advance tickets you can
purchase tickets on-line from our ticket
booth , purchase them in person at Gruene Hall,
or by calling 830-629-5077.
3. If my plans change, can I get a refund on my tickets? Can I exchange them?
to shows at Gruene Hall, including the
Gospel Brunch, are non-refundable and not exchangeable.
Please be certain of your ability to attend before purchasing your tickets.
4. Will I be guaranteed a seat at a table, and will I be able to dance?
into Gruene Hall does not guarantee
seating. Please be aware that shows vary from dances, to
seating, to standing room only.
You can find out the set up for the show when
you purchase your ticket.
5. Are kids allowed into Gruene Hall?
ages are allowed into Gruene Hall when there
is not a cover charge. For "non-ticketed, cover charge
appear in green on the calendar), kids 10
and under pay half price. For "ticketed shows", where advance tickets are offered, (which appear in brown on the calendar), all pay full price.
6. When does Gruene Hall offer live music?
Hall has live music 7 nights a week, as
well as Saturday and Sunday afternoons. Most Friday and Saturday nights
require a cover charge or advance
ticket purchase, while the rest of the time live music is offered at no charge to the public.
Check our monthly calendar for times and prices.
7. We are planning a trip this summer and want to know who is playing while we are there. How far ahead do you post your band schedule?
schedule is posted on the web page approximately
one month ahead of time. If you are calling in March about your
vacation in July, chances are we won't be able to tell you who is scheduled.
8. How do I get on your mailing list?
sign-up for our email list is at the top of
the front page at gruenehall.com
9. Do you have any information on Gruene Market Days?
info on Gruene Market Days, go to http://www.gruenemarketdays.com
10. Recommend a place to eat?
are several places to eat in Gruene. We
River Restaurant and Bar, which sits in
a refurbished cotton gin behind Gruene Hall, over-looking the Guadalupe River, or Mozie's Bar and Grill,
across the street from Gruene Hall or The Cantina Del Rio, located on the corner of the hill that goes down to the Guadalupe River.
11. Can you recommend a place to stay in Gruene or the area?
For a list of accomodations in and around Gruene, click here.
12. How do I book my band at Gruene Hall?
For booking info, please click here.
13. Can I rent Gruene Hall for
my private event?
For more info, please click here.